- Jackson's hair is starting to fall out. Only about a dozen strands today, but it is imminent.
- Jackson is NPO- which means he can not eat or drink anything until further notice. He is receiving all of his nutrition now through his IV- the Dr's call it TPN- we call it steak and potatoes, or even sushi. No matter what you call it, it comes in two bags, one is a yellow liquid like Gatorade, and the other is white and light sensitive and comes in a brown bag.
- Jackson had a tube put down his nose into his stomach today to help suck out some of the nasty stuff that is making him vomit. The tube will be in for a while, and it's unpleasant, but it is helping.
- Jackson spiked two different fevers today, and has been on 3 different antibiotics, which we hope will help fight the infections.
- Jackson has a morphine pump that keeps him comfortable, but somehow the pain still manages to find it's way into my boy.
- Jackson has Pancreatitis which was caused by the Chemo. Pancreatitis is extremely painful.
No matter what I say, or how I put it, I question the approach that I took.
Just know that this is the hardest thing we have ever gone through and that is changing who we are.