Saturday, June 11, 2011

Visitors

Jackson would love to have visitors tomorrow, but we want to make sure he is able to rest lots. We don't get ANY cell phone reception in the hospital. ZERO. ZILCH. NADA. However, the hospital does have WiFi, so feel free to comment here or email me or Facebook me and we can figure out a time for a good visit. It is a long drive, and I'd hate for Jack to be feeling to bad to have visitors come.

Also, like I said in the last post, There is a small possibility that Jackson may be coming home tomorrow so visitors may need to wait until we get home.

We are requesting that visits are short (10 minutes max), and have a limited number of guests.

I will blog tomorrow on times we feel like we can have visitors.

Thanks for your understanding and your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. I read each and every comment to Jackson and they brighten his spirits. He loves that you are supporting him through reading his blog.