Saturday, June 11, 2011

Hooray Hooray Hooray

He gets to come home anytime today!!! I just talked to Brian on the phone, and the doctor signed discharge papers so he gets to come home whenever he is ready!!

Jackson is more than welcome to hang out as long as he wants, but as soon as he is ready he can leave the hospital.

That being said, if you want to visit, please wait until tonight, because Jackson will be HOME!!

Brian said they took out the rhino rockets and it was not a pleasant experience. He said that Jackson is pretty upset. Jackson wouldn't even talk to me on the phone- which I totally understand.

I am so anxious to get back up to the hospital. I can't wait for Hailey to wake up so that we can go.

4 comments:

  1. That is amazing news!! What a trooper, he just amazes me. Have I told you that I love that kid of yours? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is amazing. Jackson is really a miracle. I'm so glad he is doing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! The girls are so excited to see him. Hurry home bud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome news! I can't believe it's so quick! While I was more than happy to bring you dinner at the hospital, I'm even more glad that you won't be there for it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. I read each and every comment to Jackson and they brighten his spirits. He loves that you are supporting him through reading his blog.